Americas Great Resorts has been leading a hospitality initiative to focus on data analytics as a foundation for making more successful marketing decisions and strategies. Here is our process for targeting, distribution strategy and measuring success.
Background on property to better understand property challenges & opportunities
- Request "Best Performing” weighted (by revenue, Room nights etc.) zip code market data from client in order to establish key focus markets.
- Compile an audience target profile of the customer that represents the best prospects for the property and integrate with best performing zip code market data.
Integrating Enhanced Client Data with AGR Customer Data
- Start with AGR's 3.5 million opted-in high income frequent traveler customer base as potential new customers
- Overlay AGR customer target data for each property to determine:
- How many AGR customers come from the "key" zip code markets
- Selective customer targeted preferences (i.e. Couples, Families, Golf, Spa)
- AGR then runs a count of how many AGR customers meet all the selective targeting criteria for that campaign and shares count and costs with client.
- Once client provides desired budget level for eMail campaign, AGR uses zip code ranking to create a formula to determine how many eMails get deployed to each zip code.
- With most clients, an attribution report is created after the campaign, which measures the eMail customers that received the email against the customers that have booked. This ideally includes a suppression of the client customer file against the deployment file to exclude any customers that are already part of the customer base.
to download the Integrated Data